Drop-In Tutoring (designated private area in the Academic Resource Center)
|Nursing||Anatomy/Physiology I & II||Science|
|Chemistry||Lab Sciences||Medical Lab Tech|
|Intro to Computers||Psychology||Agriculture|
- Designated 1:1 hour with a tutor.
- Treated like a regular class for credit and is Pass/Fail.
- 1 hour/week = 1 credit. Up to 4 hours/week = 4 credits.
- Review papers and essays with a tutor to look for punctuation, grammatical and organizational errors.
- “SmarThinking” Accessed through TritonPass
- Writing Center - assistance with essays, grammar and documentation review, Resume and cover letter writing
- Wide Variety of subjects
- 7 hours/year
Academic Resource Center in the Student Resource Center
Coordinator of Tutoring Services
Academic Resource Center