High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) Diploma and Transcript Request

Effective immediately, we will no longer have the ability to produce official GED®/High School Equivalency Diploma (HiSET) scores and transcripts for any student who has taken the assessment.  All requests need to be made through the Iowa Department of Education by downloading and completing the document below.

HSED (High School Equivalency Diploma) Document Request Form

For additional information contact:
Iowa Department of Education
(515) 281-7308 or gedhelp@iowa.gov