0:00 AM - 6:59 AM
More Visibility for your Business
Did you know that your underwriting dollars to KICB are tax deductible?
KICB is a non-profit organization and because of that, your contributions to KICB- whether in cash or trade- are tax deductible! When you sponsor programming on KICB, we guarantee we'll do our best to separate you from the competition- which means you gain maximum visibility for your business without getting lost in the "noise." While our announcements differ from commercial radio sponsorship in style, here are some of the benefits KICB can offer you that commercial radio can not:
UNDERWRITING IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!! Anything you contribute to 88.1 The Point in cash, trade, contributions, etc., is tax deductible.
- Our Listening demographic is mostly students and adults 13-34 years old. We fill a void the commercial stations cannot touch
- We offer low-cost, high-frequency messages for maximum name recognition
- Your message won't be buried in a five-minute commercial break
- The value of our audience is as important as the size
- In addition to underwriting for Trivia, all packages receive name mentions on flyers, promotions, and our website
- Long term underwriting schedules are available.
Maximize your on-air exposure by contacting one of our KICB representatives.
Contact our station managers at
Iowa Central Broadcast Program Coordinator and Station Advisor
We reach nearly 50,000 people!!! Our transmitter may not have the power of the commercial stations but we still blanket Webster County