Doherty Staffing Solutions
Kanawha , IA
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Kanawha, is currently interviewing for Assembly Production, 6:00am-2:30pm.
Our client is seeking a production assembler to work first shift in Kanawha, Iowa. The pay range is $12.00/hourly.
PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Install floors, windows, doors and gates on trailers.
• May be required to wire trailers.
• Install lights, fenders and mud flaps.
• Apply decals.
• Install sheeting to trailers.
• Install other options according to customer requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player.
• Ability to read a tape measure.
• Ability to read production prints.
• Ability to use power tools; drills, saws, cutting tools, etc.
• Ability to use screwdrivers, hammers, pliers and other small hand tools.
• Work in an efficient and safe manner.
• Ability to assembly product in allotted time.
• Keep work area clean.
• Listen to and follow directions.
• Ask questions. Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Working on cement floor
• Bending, twisting, climbing, reaching
• Lifting up to 30-50 lbs
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the production welder position, please contact the Doherty Algona office at 515-650-9231. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org