Doherty Staffing Soltuions
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Kanawha, Iowa is currently interviewing for 1st shift production welders.
Production Welder Summary:
Our client is seeking a production welder to work 1st shift in Kanawha. The pay range is $13.00-$14.00/hourly. You will be dealing with all aspects of steel and or aluminum production welding.
Production Welder Responsibilities:
• Set up and adjustments of welding equipment.
• Ability to produce a quality weld.
• Ability to read and comprehend production prints
• Be able to work in a team environment and as a team member
• Flexible to work on different weld lines and weld bays.
• Weld and work in a safe manner.
• Notify supervisor or lead of any safety issues/concerns.
• Preventative maintenance on welder equipment.
Production Welder Skills:
• Ability to read a tape measure.
• Work in an efficient and safe manner.
• Ability to weld production in allotted time.
• Keep work area clean.
• Listen to and follow directions.
• Ask questions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Working on cement floor
• Bending, twisting, climbing, reaching
• Lifting up to 30-50 lbs.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the production welder position, please contact the Doherty Algona office at 515-650-9231. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com