Public Allies Iowa AmeriCorps
Varies , IA
Not sure where to begin in your professional career?
Are you looking for an opportunity to become a leader?
Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Public Allies Iowa AmeriCorps is the program for YOU!
Get paid while you serve full-time with a local nonprofit! Public Allies Iowa AmeriCorps is a state-wide program open to individuals of all levels of education, abilities, backgrounds and experiences. We believe that everyone can become a leader and can succeed in making a difference in yourself, others and your community. As a Public Allies Iowa AmeriCorps member, you will interact with other members and nonprofit leaders in a 10-month leadership apprenticeship program.
- monthly living stipend of $1,400
- $5,550 Education Award (at the completion of the program) - used to continue your education or to pay-off federal student loans
- individual health insurance benefits
- access to childcare benefits and community assistance
- personal, professional, and leadership development training
- hands-on professional experience in nonprofit to add to your resume
- access to an expansive alumni network (800,000+ individuals)
Change Your Community, Change Your Life!
- Must be 17 years of age, or older
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, National, or Permanent Resident
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be passionate about your community
- Must be motivated to create change
- Must be able to commit to a full-time placement for 10 months (September-June)
Visit www.publicallies.org/apply to submit an application TODAY!
QUESTIONS? Call the Public Allies Iowa AmeriCorps office at 515-288-0372. Please leave a message with your name and phone number.