QPS Employment Group
Humblodt , IA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintains and prepares powder coating equipment for use.
• Daily cleaning of equipment and paint booth.
• Unloads trailer frames and components from the paint line.
• Maintains respiratory equipment in working condition.
• Maintains wash system components such as nozzles as required.
• Housekeeping duties as needed to maintain quality paint environment.
• Performing duties standing, walking, and bending approximately eight hours daily.
• Holding/operating paint gun for extended periods of time.
• Ability to occasionally lift 5-50 lbs.
• Ability to push loaded trailer carts.
• Completion of high school at least up to 10th grade.
• Ability to see and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a high heat environment.
• May require seasonal overtime work.
• Ability to work with supervisor to go through proper fitting and use of respirator.
7am - 3pm
Please apply online at http://portal.qpsemployment.com/QPS/Portals/JobBoard/JobDetail.aspx?JobID=986675&WebJobGUID=f47a156b-ac11-e411-8463-0050569d0015 or email your resume to email@example.com or call 515-955-5575 for more information