VT Industries Inc
Holstein , IA
Use SolidWorks Composer to produce technical information that will aid
Automation Department technicians build equipment and retain design information.
VT Industries Inc., located in Holstein, Iowa is a leading manufacturer of Dimensions Countertop, Stone Surfaces and Architectural Wood Doors.The Automation Department builds specialized equipment for all 9 VTI locations in North America.
Excellent benefits include company matching 401(k), company pays majority of medical and dental insurance, company paid life and short term disability insurance. Paid holidays, vacation, and pto. Potential for gain share bonus and service awards.
- Need analytical and problem solving skills to create detailed drawings and specifications
- Ability to take a rough sketch or existing drawing, determine views, details and other information to fully document the design that calculates dimension and material estimates
- Need to be well organized and have strong technical knowledge of SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD
- Need to have the ability to visualize spatial relationships in three dimensions
- Need to understand the function of design create the documentation
- Need good math skills
- The ability to exchange information accurately is essential
- Motivation to learn and improve is required
- Ability to set realistic goals and deadlines
- Can take direction well and relate to persons at all levels of the company
Competitive pay based on education and experience, $14 to $22 to start.
Engineering and Design Technology
Apply in person at:
VT Industries Inc., 1000 Industrial Park, Holstein, IA 51025
or email email@example.com